Our Insurance Agency Marketing team has been working on the presentation for our upcoming web seminar titled Effective Insurance Agency Closing Strategies & Techniques. For each concept we review, we share a real world example, and many of them are very interesting. In fact, they remind of the oddly intriguing questions asked in Freakonomics. As a preview to the presentation, I would like to share a few:
- How can you close a sale by talking about an old wooden desk?
- How can you close a sale by working backwards?
- How can an explosion help you close a sale?
- How can you close a sale using peer pressure?
- Why would you work for free when you are close to closing the sale?
To learn more about interesting topics like these, please use the webinar invitation below:
Join us for this brief, complimentary and educational webinar. Our team of insurance agency sales and marketing experts will review several highly effective closing strategies. The techniques and tools discussed have consistently proven successful and will assist you in growing your book of business and improving your closing ratio. Topics include:
* Closing by telling stories
* Closing by leveraging testimonials
* Closing with numbers & statistics
* Effective Lead Handling Methods
* Prospect Scorecard qualification
Date & Time: July 13th, Noon ET
To Register: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/872194921