Let’s say that I am making a micro marketing plan for the ensuing two weeks, and I want to ensure that I have a plan of attack that will yield a certain number of clients in the balance of the month. This process begins with the “closes” but ends with “eMarketing and web seminars.” Let me explain this basic micro marketing concept. The numbers and ratios are aggregated, based on information from our clients and colleagues, but represent an accurate representation of many agency producers.
- You would like to add 3 new clients over the remaining 3 weeks of March
- You close, on average, 40% of proposals, so you will need 7 or 8 proposals.
- You have 4 proposals outstanding and need 4 more to achieve the 8 noted above.
- You convert 60% of your appointments into proposals, so you need about 7 appointments.
- You schedule 1 appointment every 5-6 calls to eMarketing and webinar prospects.
- You need to 40 warm leads from eMarketing and webinar campaigns.
- You typically yield 50 interested prospects from an eMarketing/webinar campaign.
- You need to run 1 eMarketing/webinar campaign.
When properly executed, insurance agency eMarketing and insurance agency webinars identify vast numbers of interested prospects. A lead generation campaign like this dramatically simplifies your task of filling the top of the sales funnel, improves conversion and closing ratios, and allows you to reach your sales goals with much greater efficiency.
Originally Posted on March 11th, 2011 by John Scranton