THE TOP TEN 2015 INSURANCE MARKETING NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR INSURANCE AGENCY, BROKER AND MGA CEOs:
- We will have an up to date Prospect (Suspect) List with X-Dates for ALL prospects.
- We will make over 500 outbound appointment setting calls per producer per month to targeted prospects
- We will leverage an Insurance Email Marketing “drip” campaign to compliment our outbound call efforts
- Our insurance website will be mobile compliant, up to date, and rapidly convey our value proposition.
- We will have at least one insurance video on our website, to convey our value proposition and improve website stickiness.
- We will have a clear, concise and documented lead handling process.
- We will have at least one high quality, branded eBrochure completed for use with appointment setting/lead gen campaigns
- Our insurance producers (and all key employees) will know our elevator pitch by heart
- We will have a professional presence on all applicable social media platforms.
- We will leverage effective insurance content marketing programs to extend reach and increase qualified leads.
The fastest path for CEOs to grow the top line is to consistently carry their value proposition to in profile prospects (suspects). This allows producers to spend more time with in profile prospects who are more likely to buy. StartUpSelling specializes in territory exclusive, customized insurance agency lead generation programs. We help insurance agencies, brokers and wholesalers grow their book of business. For more information on Insurance Marketing and Lead Generation, call (518) 222-6392 or go to www.StartUpSelling.com.