LinkedIn Showcase Pages are an under-utilized feature of LinkedIn that can be very beneficial for insurance agents, brokers and wholesalers. Many agencies and brokers are complex. LinkedIn Showcase Pages provide companies with multiple brand messages to segment them easily and deliver them to the right audiences.
Showcase Pages are an extension of your company’s main LinkedIn page, making it easy for interested parties to find and link to the Showcase Page that offers the targeted information they are seeking. Your main company page serves as the primary “landing page” and central messaging hub for your audience; each individual Showcase Page is the ideal place to deliver relevant, compartmentalized information that is specific to a particular aspect of your business.
It’s ideal for you to create a separate social media presence for each segment of your audience because it allows you to focus your messages to the audience that is most interested in that topic and eliminate the irrelevant information for that segmented population. In essence, LinkedIn Showcase Pages allow you to deliver the right message to the right audience.
Here are the benefits of using Showcase Pages in LinkedIn:
- Showcase Pages are designed to spotlight a product or service your company offers. The layout and format of the page encourages beautiful graphics with a large, custom banner, a description and a direct link to the corresponding page on your website. For example, you could design a Showcase Page to feature Employee Health Plans, Commercial Transportation Coverage or Business Insurance.
- Unlike many other social network pages, the Showcase Page does not have a sidebar, so your viewers are not distracted by advertising next to your feature.
- You can post updates specific to your segmented topic on its Showcase Page.
- People can follow and engage with you about your products and services directly so you can learn more about what content that is beneficial to them.
- All of your Showcase Pages will be displayed on each of your Showcase Pages, as well as a link to your main Company Page.
- Your Showcase Pages are easy to find in the sidebar next to your Company Page.
- In general, LinkedIn Company Pages are good for SEO. Google loves LinkedIn Pages; they tend to rank high in search engines if they’re properly optimized. The higher your follower numbers and the more they are engaged with your company, the higher you will rank in search results.
Interested in learning more about you can gain a competitive edge with LinkedIn Showcase Pages? Contact StartUpSelling and we will be happy to help you explore how Showcase Pages and other social media marketing tools can benefit your company. Call us today at (518) 222-6392 to get started. We’d love to hear from you!