StartUpSelling, a full service digital marketing agency servicing select insurance agencies, offers new insurance agency marketing innovations for 2014.
StartUpSelling, Inc. Insurance Agency Marketing
Sutton, MA (PRWEB) December 31, 2013
Jump starting insurance agency pipelines is often the highest priority for the New Year. To help agencies accomplish this, StartUpSelling, Inc. (http://www.StartUpSelling.com) offers new, state of the art tools and technologies to compliment agency marketing efforts and insurance agency lead programs. Agents and brokers can benefit from some or all of the following marketing innovations:
- Social Media Automation – Quickly and easily schedule and track every social media post across all major social media sites. Includes custom reporting to track agency results.
- Website Visitor ID – Identify businesses visiting agency websites, what pages they visit, and how often they visit.
- Advanced Website SEO & Analytics Reporting – StartUpSelling clients receive monthly reports featuring detailed traffic and SEO metrics.
- Responsive Web Design – Ensures agency websites work across all mobile platforms, from iPad and iPhones to Android and tablets.
- Easy To Use Content Management System – Allows agencies to edit web page content with minimal training.
- Branded Digital Fulfillment – Professionally written and designed agency collateral for web marketing and email distribution. This can include agency value proposition e-brochures, case studies and client testimonials.
- Targeted Prospect Contact & eMail Lists – Every agent should benefit from a comprehensive, targeted prospect list which includes all relevant demographics and business emails.
- Video – Professionally branded agency videos for website, YouTube and eMarketing distribution. From animated shorts to Skype recorded interviews to recorded webinars, video offers marketing advantages including improved branding and insurance SEO.
For more information about Territory Exclusive Insurance Agency Marketing Solutions call 518-222-6392 and ask about our Premier Marketing Group, which offers immediate response for all your insurance agency marketing needs.