SUTTON, MASS. (PRWEB) NOVEMBER 28, 2017
Join StartUpSelling for this brief educational webinar about the impact of the Google SSL mandate on insurance agency websites. Important insurance website security and growth topics to be covered in this 30 minute webinar include:
1. What is meant by the SSL mandate?
2. Do insurance agency websites need to be SSL?
3. What are the SSL requirements, and do they apply to all website pages?
4. Why is Google mandating the move to SSL?
5. What happens if agencies and brokers fail to implement SSL?
Other topics to be reviewed include:
- Leveraging social media feeds on insurance websites
- Using full motion video to improve user experience
- SEO for increased traffic and lead gen
Date and Time: Wed, Dec 13, 2017 12:00 PM – 12:30 PM EST
StartUpSelling CEO, Alan Blume commented, “We are pleased to offer these insurance agency marketing and lead generation webinars to help agencies and brokers stay ahead of the innovation curve on topics that will impact their business goals.”
For more information about customized Insurance Agency Web Marketing Solutions visit http://startupselling.com. StartUpSelling, Inc. offers customized insurance agency marketing programs and insurance agency lead generation programs for agencies, brokers and wholesalers across North America.