Insurance Agency eMarketing and Social Media Marketing
Presented by StartUpSelling, Inc.
Our Speakers: John Scranton & Alan Blume
- eMarketing Defined
- Top 5 eMarketing Do’s & Don’ts
- Social Media Marketing
- Key Elements for Agency Lead Generation
- Integrated approach to eMarketing/SMM
- How to get Your Complimentary eBook
- Question & Answer Session
Sources of Our Prospects
- Term used to define: Electronic Marketing, Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing, Web Marketing, Email Marketing
- Today we will focus on the Email Marketing application and how it applies to agencies
- Top 5 Do’s & Don’ts
Top 5 Items to Avoid
- Do Not Sell Insurance
- Do Not Bury the Lead
- Don’t forget the Clear Call to Action
- Limit use of Graphics/Images
- Do Not Offend the SPAM Filters
Top 5 Tips for Success
- Educate Your Prospect – Do Not Sell
- Convey Your Message & Value Quickly
- Feature a Value Driven Call to Action
- Use Textual Business Emails
- Limit Frequency
Social Media is Comprised of Many Elements
- News Releases
- Article Creation
- Social Networks
- Video – YouTube
Narrow Your Focus
Close the Loop – Measure Results
- Do you currently track prospect sources?
- What percent come from eMarketing?
- What percent come from social media?
- How will that change in the future?
- How are you preparing for that change?
Question & Answer Session