Many who are engaged in sales often describe customers with such vague terms as “new,” “warm,” “hot,” “cold,” “likely,” and “qualified.” These do little to help you better understand your sales pipeline or convey likelihood of purchase to other members of the team. The Prospect Scorecard resolves this issue by enabling you to quickly track and rank your best prospects.
With the Prospect Scorecard, you can:
- Create a simple numeric system to leverage your buyer personas
- Assign numeric values to rank your best prospects
- Create a simple qualification acronym to determine likelihood to close
- Rank your prospects alphabetically, by Prospect Score and Quality Score
- Color code prospects into Green, Yellow and Red categories, quickly identifying prospect status
Create a Prospect Scorecard to quantify your approach to pipeline building, using such key attributes at revenue, growth rate, client type (business or consumer), and market niche. Ask yourself: Are you targeting companies with $5m to $10m in revenue? Are your best prospects fast-growing firms (Inc. 500 list)? Are you selling to consumers? If you’re selling to consumers, ask yourself if they’re high net worth, middle income, younger or older. Do your business prospects fall into specific niche markets, such as banking, insurance, biotech, consulting, or education?
Our Prospect Scorecard template makes all of this simple. Contact Us at (518) 222-6392 and mention the Prospect Scorecard. We’ll send you one with our compliments.