Here are 5 ideas for you to consider to fill your agency sales funnel:
- Appointment Setting – Professional and articulate telemarketers who understand insurance and the market they are pursuing offer the most direct route to your prospects.
- Email Marketing – Educational and valuable email messages which help your prospects solve their business challenges provide a way to identify who is interested, warming up your calls.
- Search Engine Optimization – Effective SEO campaigns will drive targeted prospects to your website and content resources. Make sure you are also optimizing for conversions.
- Update Prospect Lists – Companies change ownership or management, employees leave and new faces are hired – consistently refreshing your prospect lists will help you stay on top of your market.
- Be Patient – Marketing is not instant oatmeal. If it was, you would already be flush with opportunities. Find the right target markets, the right strategy, and stay the course.