Many insurance agencies fail to harness the marketing power of a blog. Note the important rewards of a successful blog:
- Increase website traffic
- Create new prospect opportunities
- Improve client relations/retention
- Position your agency as a thought leader
Here are a few guidelines that insurance agencies should follow to deploy the power of a blog:
- Humanize your content- A blog is much more words on a page. Well written content will create a voice of its own and engage prospects.
- Improve your customer service – A blog can be an interactive forum where your agency experts can answer client questions, resolving complex issues or providing key updates.
- Give them what they want – Clients/prospects want to easy access to information. By consistently sharing targeted content, you position your agency as a reliable source for the future.
- Generate more traffic – Blogs attract new readers and in turn new website visitors. You can encourage website visits by leveraging keyword phrases and internal links as calls to action.
- Position yourself as an industry expert – Increase your authority by posting current, relevant and targeted information that is important to your prospects.
To know more about how blogs can improve your web marketing program, visit us at StartUpSelling.
Originally Posted on January 20, 2015 by John Scranton