StartUpSelling is offering a new, complimentary webinar to help insurance agencies and brokers learn the new rules for Search Engine Optimization in 2017. Join SEO subject matter experts as they explain why search engine optimization still matters to insurance agencies. They will review key opportunities for effective SEO results – including creative ways agencies can leverage social media to improve their rankings. From social bookmarking to long tail landing pages to Google+, insurance SEO offers agencies wishing to excel in marketing, an opportunity to further extend their reach and engage with customers and prospects. Key topics include:
- New Rules for SEO in 2017
- Why Search Still Matters to Your Agency
- Impact of Social Media on SEO
- Social Bookmarking – What and Why?
- Google+ an Often Ignored Opportunity
Date & Time: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:00-12:20 Eastern
Insurance agencies and wholesale brokers are invited to this unique opportunity to hear an Inc. 500 CEO review and discuss two highly successful insurance marketing case studies. This webinar will be conducted in a live interview format and the moderator will incorporate questions submitted from the audience. Register today as space is limited. Case study topics include:
- Case Study #1 – Integrated marketing campaign penetrates over 50% of the Top 100 agencies and generates millions in revenue (designed for wholesale brokers).
- Case Study #2 – Agency produces over $400,000 in new business commission from unique marketing & lead gen methodology (designed for retail agencies).