You may have seen StartUpSelling CEO Alan Blume’s recent blog titled Ten Tips to Determine If Your Agency Website Is Detrimental To Your Business. If you read this list of tips and determined that your agency website is outdated, you likely had one of two reactions: 1) You decided to do something about it and took action, or 2) you thought “but our business is fine, why worry about a website?”. If you fell into the second group, here is why you need to worry:
- Over 50% of Searches are on Mobile Devices
- Buyers are Getting Younger
- Tech-Savvy Millennials are the Largest Generation (many in their 30’s)
- Competitors are Already Mobile Friendly
- Clients Expect Mobile Service Functionality
- You’ll Never Know How Many Prospects You Lost
If your website isn’t mobile responsive, and no longer works well to support the majority of website visitors, reach out to the StartUpSelling insurance website team at (518) 222-6392 for a complimentary website review.