Today my daughter is six months old. This milestone provoked reflection over the last six months, and a review of future plans. This included analysis of my goals for 2013. When creating, updating or reviewing goals, here are a few important questions to ask:
- Are your goals clear and concrete?
- Are your goals measurable?
- How will you measure progress?
- What is the timeline for achieving each goal?
- How will you reach your goals?
- Do you have a method for ensuring accountability?
- What benefit will achieving your goals create?
- Do your goals align with your life & career objectives?
Originally Posted on January 30, 2013 by John Scranton