- Insurance clients have many questions. Use video to educate and share important information about your business.
- Share big announcements. Are there major changes in the industry? New information your customers should know about? Changes in your business? These are all great topics for videos.
- Add video-recorded customer reviews and testimonials to your website. This adds a human touch to your business and allows customers to feel connected while also establishing your credibility.
- Integrate video into your email marketing campaign. Or, take a screen shot of your video and add a link to the video on your website. Email is one of the best ways to connect directly with your consumers and it makes a great way for them to engage with your content. This will also drive traffic to your website!
- Demos, trainings, interviews and live event coverage are all good opportunities to share more information about your business without seeming pushy or spammy.
There are lots of other ways to incorporate video into your marketing strategy so get creative!