You walk into an elevator and find your ideal prospect standing next to you. You have 30 to 60 seconds to convince this prospect that they should meet with you at a later date to discuss your innovative insurance services and solutions. What is your pitch?
- Solution: What challenges does your agency, product, services solve?
- Value Proposition: How does your solution deliver better value to your customers?
- Credibility: What can you say to demonstrate you or your agency are a leading authority in your field?
- Differentiation: What are the 3 key differences that you provide, that their current agency or broker does not? How are you different, unique, or superior?
- Call To Action: What’s the desired outcome of your pitch? Do you want a web meeting, conference call, on-site visit, quotation opportunity?
Practice your pitch until you are completely comfortable and confident in your delivery. And remember, for the prospect to believe you, you must emphatically believe in your pitch. Would you like to be speaking with your top insurance prospects? Call StartUpSelling at (518) 222-6392 for a complimentary insurance marketing and lead generation consultation.