Here are some compelling statistics about the use and efficacy of video as a marketing tool. Insurance agencies should investigate video, including whiteboard “explainer” videos, to help convey their value proposition, products and solutions.
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week
- 50% of executives watch business-related videos on YouTube
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video
- About half of all internet users view a video at least once per month
- 100 million Internet users watch online video every day
- 4% of all Internet users view at least one video per month
- The average user is exposed to 32.2 videos per month
- Over 40% of those watching videos take some action after viewing a video
- 64% of website visitors are more likely to buy a product after watching a video
- The value of one minute of video is 1.8 million words (about 3,600 webpages)
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%
- 80% of Internet users remember the video ads they watch online
- 90% of Internet users say seeing a video helps the decision making process
- Websites with video are 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine
- When video is included in an email there’s a 2 to 3 times increase in click through rates
- There’s also a 51% increase in subscriber-to-lead conversion rates when video is included in email
- Website visitors are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video
Check out one of our marketing videos here: https://startupselling.com/services/insurance-marketing-videos.
If you are looking for ways to improve your insurance agency website, produce high quality videos, or optimize your insurance agency marketing and lead generation, contact StartUpSelling, and receive a free insurance lead gen or web marketing review.