- Posted on April 13, 2015
- by Alan Blume
Agencies, brokers and wholesalers can take advantage of extensive insurance marketing and lead resources including articles, blogs, on demand webinars, YouTube videos, LinkedIn Group Posts and Twitter Feeds. These complimentary resources are available in the StartUpSelling Insurance Marketing Library and on the following social media platforms:
- Insurance Marketing Webinars and Video Library
- Insurance Marketing and Lead Gen Articles
- Insurance Marketing Blogs
- LinkedIn Insurance Marketing Group – Over 3,000 Members
Agencies, brokers and wholesalers seeking to jump start new marketing and lead initiatives, or improve and refine existing initiatives can leverage these resources to help them accomplish their goals. Some examples of resources available include:
- Webinar: Top 5 Insurance Lead Tips
- Webinar: Integrated Appointment Setting and Insurance Email Marketing
- Webinar: Filling the Sales Funnel With The 4 Step Marketing Plan
- Article: Insurance Leads Using Educational Web Seminars
The fastest path for CEOs to grow the top line is to consistently carry their vetted value proposition to their targeted prospects. StartUpSelling specializes in territory exclusive, customized insurance marketing and lead generation programs. The StartUpSelling marketing team helps insurance agencies, brokers and wholesalers grow their book of business, without having to staff up in the areas of web development, insurance SEO, insurance email marketing or telemarketing and appointment setting.
Join thousands of other agents and brokers who are benefiting from these complimentary insurance web marketing and lead generation resources. For more information call (518) 222-6392 for a complimentary insurance marketing and lead generation review, or visit http://www.StartUpSelling.com.
Posted in: insurance agency leads, insurance agency marketing, insurance agency web seminars, Insurance Marketing, Insurance Web Marketing