- Posted on May 17, 2017
- by John Scranton
- Dynamic content such as blog posts, social media feeds, and news items should display new content at least once a week.
- Plugins and cyber security tools should be updated every 15-30 days.
- Navigation, page styling, and new video and other e-collateral should be added or revised every 30-60 days.
- Copyright and legal information should be reviewed and revised as needed – at least once a year.
- Full website redesign should occur every 24-36 months, including changes to site structure, visual themes, primary or accent colors, and navigation adjustments that align with key performance indicators from your website traffic analytics.
Posted in: Insurance Agency Websites